Thursday, May 17, 2012

Get SkyDrive 25GB Free now

ATTENTION MY FRIENDS!!



Just now when I logged into my SkyDrive, it showed 'upgrade 7GB to 25GB free'.

So, I clicked' Free 25GB' and woola.. I get 25GB free cloud based storage.

I can now put all my work and fun stuffs in the SkyDrive for free. Cool.

Wonder how will Google Drive or Dropbox respond to this.

If  each give 25 GB free, we would have 75GB free. :-)

Lets hope so!

P.S. If you are wondering what is cloud storage, let me explain. Cloud storage is a virtual storage in the internet that act like a hard disk in your computer. You can copy and save any files into the virtual storage and the files can be accessed from the Internet on any PC, tablet or smartphone with Internet access.

However, the files aren't stored in your PC, it will be stored in the server in the Cloud Storage provider. You must have Internet to use it.

More information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_storage


No comments:

Post a Comment